CERTIFICATE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION
We also help overseas company to obtain the Certificate of Information and
Communication Equipment its call SDPPI direct to Indonesian Telecomunicaton Ministry Office, for this
equipment please contact us by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Certification of telecommunication equipment Regulation
The Certification of telecommunication equipment regulation in Indonesia refer on the Ministry of Communication and
Information (Permen Kominfo ) No. . 29 of 2008. The regulation consists of 11 chapters and 43 chapters , published
on September 9, 2008 and signed by the Minister of Communications and Information Technology of United Indonesia
Cabinet , Prof.Mohammad Nuh .
Determination No. Kominfo PERMEN . 29 of 2008 as the primary regulatory certification of telecommunication
equipment in Indonesia was motivated by the assumption that the view that the Minister of Transportation Regulation
No. KM 10 Year 2005 on Telecommunication Equipment Certification is still not able to accommodate provisions that
increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the certification process and tools telecommunications equipment in
Indonesia. The main objectives to be achieved from the certification process equipment and communication devices
are essentially set and included in that Regulation. 52 of 2000 , as follows :
• Provide security in the telecommunications network connectivity is available .
• Prevent interference between telecommunication equipment.
• Provide consumer protection efforts of the loss caused by the use of telecommunication equipment.
• Stimulate the development of industry, innovation, and national telecommunications engineering
Definition of the certification process is according to Article 1 No. PERMEN Kominfo . 29 The year 2008 was all
processes related to certification. Certificates are documents that contain the type of equipment as well as the
suitability of telecommunications equipment to the requirements of a technical nature and standards set. The core
of the certification process is the verification of the fulfillment of the technical requirements of the various
tools and Telecommunication equipment certification process . The telecommunication equipment includes three stages
for certification, testing and issuance of certificates. Certification process telecommunication equipment is
monitored by the Conformity Assessment Board.
Telecommunication tools are the tools that are used in telecommunications equipment, while the definition of
telecommunications equipment is a bunch of tools that allow telecom telecommunications processes . Tools and
telecommunications equipment referred to in Article 2 No. Kominfo PERMEN . 29 of 2008 consists of four groups:
group network , access groups , customer groups as well as groups of instruments and devices supporting
telecommunications equipment .
• The group is a group of network equipment and telecommunications equipment that is placed in the main network (
core network ) .
• Access Group is a group of tools and telecommunications equipment that is placed in between the main network and
terminal as well as between the main network.
• The group is a group of tools customers the tools and telecommunications equipment that is placed at the end of
the access network .
• The group supporting telecommunications equipment and devices is a group of tools and telecommunications
equipment which is used as supporting the various telecommunication equipment.